The frosts are here, the crunch of the last November leaves, and a trip for Niomi to see The Snowman on stage. Niomi loves watching things on stage – she sits enthralled – but as I watch her watching what’s happening I wonder what is going through her mind. I’m never quite sure if she’s thinking ‘wow – this is really exciting’ or whether it’s more ‘what on earth is going on over there’. Dancing snowmen, people flying, motorbikes on stage and a very strange cat – all make me wonder that it would be entirely understandable if she was just thinking – ‘what on earth is that!’
Still we have a lovely day out…and at the same time Emily went ice skating with Mummy for the first time. (And seemingly she was much better than Mummy too.)
So what else is in store? Well this weekend is stir-up Sunday, then it’s Christmas Fayre’s and tree-buying, Christmas-ifying the house, lights switch on, Christmas shows and films, cooking, mulled wine and stollen, friends, lights, crafting and glitter….and so it begins…and I am really ready this year. Can’t wait…
Even the bus was exciting
Barely standing still, despearte to get in there
Very excited face
Serenely excited skating face




No comments:
Post a Comment