There was chatting and games, trips out and carol singing, jigsaws and laughter. Much food was consumed and much drink supped. Santa came and presents were opened. Stars were given out as rewards for achievement, good behaviour and general niceness. And then there came snow. What better way to top off the perfect Christmas than a sprinkling of the white stuff. Magic.
It truly was my best Christmas ever.
And beyond that there was Hogmanay - with more neighbourly parties and first footing craziness. 3 parties in under 24 hours. I've not done that since I was very young!
I was left with a very warm glow from it all, and a determination to smile because it happened not cry because it was over.
Rooke stars (minus a sleeping star)
Videoclip: A neighbourly band of carolers
Santa's little helper star
The Cranium winning stars
2 snowflake stars
Videoclip: Sledging star
Excited star 1
Excited star 2
Snowgirls stars
It seems like everyone enjoyed it!
Your hosting star!









No comments:
Post a Comment