Every weekday evening I am faced with this challenge. How to entertain an over-tired but full of food 4 year-old for a minimum of 30 mins before storytime. In summer it was easy - just run around the garden. But now, with the onset of winter, it has become much more tricky. And so...I invented Jumping School!
The first rule of Jumping School: You do not talk about Jumping School
The second rule of Jumping School: No Walking.
The third rule of Jumping School: Only Jumping allowed.
Simple.
Now you might think that jumping repeatedly over piles of cushions isn't that great. But then you're not 4. And it's certainly passed my evenings for the past 3 weeks - so don't knock it till you've tried it, that's what I say. And no matter what - the Supreme Being loves it!! And that's good enough for me...
Videoclip: Jumping School
No comments:
Post a Comment