You may remember that Emily used to hate bathtime (see post on Cleanliness clearly isn't next to Godliness). But in true indecisive style she has now decided that she loves her bath, thanks to a little persuasion and perseverance from her mother. Personally I just think she has inherited the bath gene, but definitely not passed from me. I don't have the time nor the patience for the things - a watery version of golf in my view...(apologies to any golf enthusiasts out there).
Mummy, are you sure I will like this?
Ok...you're right...it's ace!!
She now likes it so much that she has managed to persuade Mummy that she has to go in the bath with her. Obviously you can imagine that Mummy had to think quite long and hard about the matter, for all of about 5 seconds, before deciding that they both can now spend lots of time in the bath together while Daddy does the cleaning. The sacrifices a mother makes....
Let's hide in here Mummy while Daddy does the chores
Emily is now coming on apace. Her new found love of bath time has been mirrored by other changes. She's now started to chat away to me when I come home from work. I like to think she's asking all about my day, but I've honestly absoutely no idea what she's saying but she seems pretty intent on having a conversation nonetheless. And so we converse in comic style - each speaking totally different languages but chatting all the same. Makes a great welcome home after a day at the office. And it's not just me she's good at entertaining - we like to wheel her out at dinner parties too. Our supreme being is great with the guests - long may it continue...
Engaging in a spot of after dinner speaking...




Emily is coming on a treat. She's adorable. X
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to a chat with Emily at the weekend. X
Delete